For my last Spicing Up Christmas project, I started off with these five ornaments.
I had originally thought that there were two different ornaments but when I tried to clean them off with Windex, the paint came off so I decided to try and remove it entirely. They ended up looking like this.
I really liked these ornaments as they were and it was my original intention to just try and clean them. But once the paint came off during cleaning, something else had to be done. It was difficult to remove it all and they remained splotchy looking so I knew I had to try something else. First I covered with a different glitter glue on top over the sparkle that was already there.
I let that dry for a day then I covered everything else (I did not put any on the places I put the glitter glue) with mod-podge and then silver glitter. They looked like this while drying.
And here is our Christmas tree!