In my graduate class, we were asked to bring in a snack to share. I decided to do something I've never really done before - wing a recipe. I knew I wanted something with Nutella and strawberries so I mixed up some recipes I had and came up with Strawberry Nutella Bread Bars.
You will need:
-2 cups of flour
-1 teaspoon baking soda
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1/4 cup butter, softened
-1 cup of sugar
-1 cup minimum of strawberries, chopped
-1 teaspoon of vanilla
-1/3 cup milk
-3/4 cup Nutella
-1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Chop strawberries into small pieces.
2. Mix cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and flour.
3. In a separate bowl, combine sugar, vanilla, milk, butter, and eggs.
4. Combine flour mixture with sugar mixture.
5. Stir in strawberries.
6. Pour batter into a pan. I used 9x13 but you can use 9x9.
7. Microwave Nutella for 30 seconds. Pour over top of batter. Swirl with a knife.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
They're best when slightly warm!
I'm linking up here!